Friday, June 8, 2018

The time for a new Top

Well - the time has finally come.  I am going to finally pull the plug and get a new convertible top for the Cobra.

I have been fortunate to have the MB in the stable.  It provided me with a car I didn't mind driving in the rain, and the Cobra could stay happy in the safety of the garage.  But this cannot be forever.

The main motivating factor in this case is I want to take the Cobra on a trip later this year.  In thinking what all needs to be done, I've realized that this top really needs to be made new again in one way or another. 

I have thought about doing the work myself, but this job just looks way too tough to do on my own. 

Anyways - finally found the right person to do the work and will be sending the car off to get worked on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morimoto XB LED Fogs Adapter for Cobra

I've been working lately to improve the adapter I had made a few years ago and think I have made some drastic improvements Old vs n...